- On Sale
- Univis N Series oils are premium high performance anti-wear hydraulic oils designed to satisfy a wide range of hydraulic equipment requirements.
- The products exhibit high viscosity indexes contributing to their excellent low and high temperature properties making them an excellent choice for equipment that is subjected to a wide range of start-up and operating temperatures.
- Univis N Series oils are formulated with good shear stability allowing their use in high-pressure high-temperature operating environments for extended periods of time.
- They provide long oil/filter life and optimum equipment protection reducing both maintenance costs and product disposal costs.
- Univis N Series oils are formulated with select high-quality base oils and a carefully selected additive system that provide very good anti-wear properties, rust and corrosion protection, good demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good anti-foam and fast air release properties.
- They are designed to work with systems operating under moderate conditions where high levels of anti-wear protection are needed.
Please compare with your original manufacturer's oil specification which can be found in your vehicle manual. Feel free to contact us if you require any assistance!
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your license plate or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
Price Match Request
Price Match Guarantee
We are committed to giving you the best price. if you find a lower price on the same item at an eligible USA retailer website, we will match it.
For selected items that have the free shipping icon, we offer free shipping to the 48 contiguous states (and Washington DC), but not to Hawaii & Alaska.
Expert Help Available
Our contact lines are open 7am-4pm Eastern Time, Monday-Saturday so please do not hesitate to give us a shout if you have any queries/issues.